Tuesday, October 03, 2006

"Chicken, Beef, Pork, Prawn, Bacon and Lambo?"

Finally got hand of the paintball video courtesy of Tim. Thanks man :)

This relates back to the paintball entry back last month.

Enjoy :)




And..last Friday Bee and I went to 1u. Tried that Bar-B-Q Plaza place for dinner along w/ Joe, John and Kim. Was kind of a last minute plan for Joe, John and Kim.


Anyway time for some pics;


This is 1U's uh..billboard.


Courtesy of Bee.


The concept is like frying stuff at the same time steamboating..other stuff. Its barbequing and steamboating in one. The cooker thing is designed as so, to do so;


The barbeque/steamboat cooker.


We have lards, garlic, lime, chilli padi and some barbeque sauce.

We ordered some family mixed set. We had fish, chicken pork, bacon, beef, golden mushrooms etc etc the works just like the basic steamboat set you'll most probably get. The barbeque sauce was not bad. The waiter said you gotta mix the garlic, lime and the chilli padi together w/ the sauce for the best results.

Anyway, having fun w/ the cam;




Courtesy of Bee.


Digging in. From left to right: Me, Joe, John and Kim.




This is a piece of meat. Beef to be exact.


That is John.


John and Kim.


This is...Joe.


Joe and John. Joe likes playing with his things.


When we're done.

After our meal, we walked around, looking for Joe and John's stuff. Bee and I later caught the 9.20pm movie. We watched Devil Wears Prada.

Sigh, people can really get snucked up when they do well in their jobs. Will you ever neglect/leave your loved ones for your dream job? :(

I know i won't.

Oh well, today's a new day :) and... my bro wants to eat kfc. So i brought him to Atria, got himself some kfc, and on the way home, we see...


Murci Lamb!

Christ! Whats a Lamborghini doing in DJ? Daymmnn..i wanna drive a lamborghini too :(

And that's that. Nothing else much happened today. Just trying to cope up with assignments and work.

Oh, and..

Baby,

I'm really sorry for last night. I feel so awful now whenever i think of it. I know how it must've felt. I'm sorry baby. Please forgive me :(

I'll make it up to you. I won't promise, cause i know you don't like promises

But i will :)

Yours truly,

- tsencai.


Take care and God bless, everyone. Don't go around scaring people like me.

No comments: