Monday, March 05, 2007

"Google Earth!"

*Updated.



Greetings!

Second week at college beckons! And i'm friggin' bored here. Did some of my tutorial work which are due tomorrow, so now i'm just relaxing. I'm so bored - i decided to download Google Earth and try it out for the first time :)



Malaysia and Australia.


Fine, i'm abit outdated. So sue me if my old desktop doesn't support the Google Earth software :S Google Earth only runs on Windows 2000/XP and above, while my desktop is only Windows ME :( My laptop runs on XP btw.









First thing i looked for my current location here in Australia. For those still lagging, i'm currently residing in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia :)



As you can see, Melbourne is all the way at the bottom right of the massive island. Going in closer...




This is where i stay - La Trobe House. It is directly in front of Melbourne Central. The corner building on the left of La Trobe House is fast food restaurant Hungry Jacks aka Burger King. Just some food for thought :) I would post some pictures of Melbourne Uni's location but that would be too big for a single picture. Anyway - moving on back to home :)




I decided to korek abit in M'sia.




I even dug back to my SAM roots.


Taylor's College and Asia Kafe.



How could i forget the VU era :)



Sunway. I'd recognize the car park from anywhere.



And finally ...


Home sweet home :)



And definitely not forgetting ...





That's Jia's house at the top and mine at the bottom. I didn't know i had to travel that far just to get to her place :\ No wonder petrol so siong.





- God bless.


- tsencai.

No comments: