Thursday, March 01, 2007

"Melbourne V."

Greetings again!



Honestly, i rarely update my blog this often. But anyhow today's the first day i stayed at home for dinner. Haha. My sister came over w/ her hsemate and they cooked dinner while i did the washing after the eating. Frankly i rather eat out than going through the hassle of washing the dishes =\

In addition, cooking at my place will result the entire place smelling like food. The ventilation at my place is horrible and the only source of air flow is a tiny window which i mentioned before. Had dinner at 8pm+ and now's 11pm already and the place still smells like dinner :S Cooking indomee already makes the place smell like indomee for the rest of the night so you can roughly figure how it would be cooking a full course meal.


Anyway in the afternoon after class, i went looking for a budget printer along w/ my ex-VU mates come Melbourne Uni. course mates. We bought this HP printer - for only AUD59. And the printer can scan, print and even photocopy :) I think it was a good buy.





Later we went to DFO (something like FOS in M'sia) to look for some clothes and kill some time as well. Came home after that and had dinner w/ sis and her hsemate which also happens to be my coursemate.

Anyway, going to bed soon. Until then, take care everyone. God bless :)



- tsencai.

No comments: