Saturday, August 12, 2006

"A Day to Remember"

Greetings!

Time for some recap.

Friday, 11th August 2006 - A Day to Remember :)

Yep. Indeed it was :)

I had classes from 9.30am-11.30am. That's two classes in two hours. You do the math. After class i went to get hBee.

We then went to get lunch from some Cina coffeeshop nearby my place. We were going to catch a movie w/ Aaron, Ghee, ChoongKhin and Brenda. It was kinda early to go 1U, so we decided to chill at my place :)

After that, we chowed to 1U to meet up w/ Aaron and friends. We watched Click. The show was good, but the company was even much better :)

Later, Aaron and friends went to the arcade just upstairs on the cinema level. They played Daytona. Brenda and we just watched. Actually, Daytona is a game for the Sega Saturn game console. I have used to play it, and yes, i used to own a Sega Saturn. Its still around in my house, at least i think it is.

Its rather old, dating back to the 90's era. It wasn't really popular back then. Probably overshadowed by other game consoles.

Go here for more info. on the Sega Saturn console - Click Here

Anyways, after a few gaming sessions at the arcade, we left off for MidValley to look for her friends. We kinda travelled alot today, but as long as she's in the car with me, i don't mind :)

At MidValley, we met up w/ Bee's friends - Mei & Julian, and YuZhi. Tim would meet up with us later.

"They welcomed us with their cunning smiles and unbounded questions." - adapted from jW's blog.

Haha. Indeed we were. The first thing they did was wanna shake hands with me :S Daymn.

And so we headed to Chopstick Restaurant for dinner. As usual, there were cam-whoring sessions but don't think i'll post them photos here. At least not now :)

After dniner, we jalan-jalan sikit. We decided to stop at TopShop. And a long one it was. Bee thinks i look good in plain t-shirts. She grabbed two plain t-shirts (one black and the other um...a "brighter" black..uh...ok) for me to try them on :)

And so..i went to try them on and see how it fits.




Hmmm?




Bee cam-whoring and me..looking on.






Hee hee.




The girlfriend commanded, "Buy 10 of those in different colors cause I like it". HAHA - adapted from jW's blog.


Bee said i look really nice in those plain t-shirts. Hmm... later at 8pm+ Tim came. Tho we just had dinner, we still felt a little hungry so we headed to YoYo Snack. Yea, we're big eaters :)

Had some fried chicken and chicken nuggets. And yea, they tasted really good. YoYo Snack's got some really good stuff there. After our "little" snack there, we proceeded to the cinema. Oh, and we watched Garfield 2. I don't think its that nice. More like a kid's show. Click was much better :)

I like the "3 minutes" and "less than 30minutes in a year" part :)

At around 11.00pm+, we drove to Subang for a drink at this Tanjong mamak in USJ. Oh, and Bee's really scared of cats. Really. She says she gets freaked out by things that have fur and moves. Haha. Ok..thats not funny :S

Soon, t'was time to go off. I had to send sayang home all the way back to Bandar Sri Damansara. Imagine the distance travelled on that day itself.

Home --> Sunway University College

Sunway University College --> Bandar Sri Damansara

Bandar Sri Damansara --> Home :)

Home --> 1U

1U --> Mid Valley

Mid Valley --> Subang Jaya

Subang Jaya --> Bandar Sri Damansara

Bandar Sri Damansara --> Home


Long day huh :)

Bee claims that day to be the most near-perfect day of her life. Hmmm.. :)

Yes Bee, i think it was a damn near-perferct day too myself :) I get to spend time w/ sayang, my friends, and Bee's friends. Not bad, we get to spend the day with everyone.

I especially get to spend the whole day with Bee. It was good since i get to see her the whole day! Haha :) Though i kinda blow quite alot of expenses on a single day itself :S


Anyways, residing all the happy moments i shared on that day, there are some who aren't so happy.

Like my mom.


Saturday, 12th August 2006 - Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned


But i don't blame her.

My mom owns a locally-assembled Mercedes Benz E200 Kompressor. Her car broke down..for the 6th time! All with the same problem involving some dumb engine valve malfunctioning or what-so-ever.

The thing that got her most aggravated was...the 5th and 6th time the problem surfaced..it happened within 3 days.

On Tuesday, her car had the problem. So she sent it back to Cycle & Carriage to get it repaired. She got back her car on Friday. Then today, in the morning, the same problem came back.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Indeed it was. It got my mom so annoyed man. And nobody likes it when my mom gets annoyed. She was practically screaming over the phone w/ the people over at Merceds Benz Cycle & Carriage. She complained and complained and complained and complained and complained...

And so, having enough of my mom's noise, the people @ Mercedes decided to compensate for her problem by....



Mum's new toy.



Getting her a brand new car! Alright, fine its not really brand new, at least they were nice enough to let my mom use a temporary replacement car while waiting for her car to get fixed.. Not bad huh..



Mum's new toy. C180 Kompressor.



Mum's new toy.


Mum's new toy.


Mum's new toy.


Mum's new toy.


Mum's new toy. Thats my legs on the right.





Mum's new toy.






Mum's new toy.






Mum's new toy.





Mum's new toy.


And so..with a new toy around the house, at least it calmed my mom down for the while.

The whole day was spent at home, and in front of my pc. Oh and, i got bored at night, so i decided to go and find Bee :)

We had a drink at some mamak stall nearby her place.

Oh and after that, she drove my car. It was irrevocable. I had to give her the exclusive privilege to drive my car. I had to. I don't know why :P


Fun weeked overall, if you asked me.



Sunday, 13th August 2006 - Today

Its a Sunday morning now, 10.20am. I just got up. Time to find time w/ mummy's new toy :)


Oh and..some jokes for the day. Enjoy.


What your ass is for

A rugged cowboy from Brokeback Mountain, Wyoming, goes into the doctor's office and has some tests run. The doctor comes back and says, "I am not going to beat around the bush, You have AIDS.

"The cowboy tugs at his Stetson and sets his jaw and says, "Doc, what can I do?"The doctor says, "I want you to go home and eat 5 pounds of spicy sausage, a head of cabbage, 20 un-peeled carrots drenched in hot sauce, 25 Jalapeno peppers, 40 walnuts and 40 peanuts, 1/2 box of Grapenuts cereal, and top it off with a gallon of prune juice.

"The cowboy squares his rugged shoulders and asks, "Will that cure me, Doc?"

"No, but it should leave you with a better understanding of what your ass is for."




Memorandum

TO: All employees
FROM: The boss
DATE: August 3, 2000
RE: Foul Language

It has been brought to management's attention that some individuals throughout the company have been using foul language during the course of normal conversation with their coworkers. Due to complaints received from some employees who are easily offended, this type of language will be no longer tolerated. We do, however, realize the critical importance of being able to accurately express your feelings when communicating with coworkers. Therefore, a list of new phrases has been provided so that proper exchange of ideas and information can continue in an effective manner without risk of offending our more sensitive employees.

TRY SAYING: Perhaps I can work late.
INSTEAD OF: When the fuck do you expect me to do this?

TRY SAYING: I'm certain that is not feasible.
INSTEAD OF: No fucking way!

TRY SAYING: Really?
INSTEAD OF: You've got to be shitting me.

TRY SAYING: Perhaps you should check with . . .
INSTEAD OF: Tell someone who gives a shit.

TRY SAYING: Of course I'm concerned.
INSTEAD OF: Ask me if I give a shit.

TRY SAYING: I wasn't involved in the project.
INSTEAD OF: It's not my fucking problem.

TRY SAYING: That's interesting.
INSTEAD OF: What the fuck?

TRY SAYING: I'm not sure I can implement this.
INSTEAD OF: Fuck it, it won't work.

TRY SAYING: I'll try to schedule that.
INSTEAD OF: Why the hell didn't you tell me sooner?

TRY SAYING: Are you sure this is a problem?
INSTEAD OF: Who the fuck cares?

TRY SAYING: He's not familiar with the problem.
INSTEAD OF: He's got his head up his ass.

TRY SAYING: So you weren't happy with it?
INSTEAD OF: Kiss my ass.

TRY SAYING: I'm a bit overloaded at this moment.
INSTEAD OF: Fuck it, I'm on salary.

TRY SAYING: I don't think you understand.
INSTEAD OF: Shove it up your ass.

TRY SAYING: I love a challenge.
INSTEAD OF: This job sucks.

TRY SAYING: You want me to take care of that?
INSTEAD OF: Who the hell died and made you boss?

TRY SAYING: I see.
INSTEAD OF: Bite me.

TRY SAYING: Yes, we really should discuss it.
INSTEAD OF: Another fucking meeting?

TRY SAYING: I don't think this will be a problem.
INSTEAD OF: I really don't give a shit.

TRY SAYING: He's somewhat insensitive.
INSTEAD OF: He's a fucking prick.

TRY SAYING: She's an aggressive go-getter.
INSTEAD OF: She's a ball-busting bitch.

TRY SAYING: I think you could use more training.
INSTEAD OF: What the fuck are you doing?




A Foot And A Half

Maria had just got married and being a traditional Italian, she was still a virgin. So, on her wedding night, staying at her mother's house, she was nervous. But her mother reassured her. "Don't worry, Maria. Tony's a good man. Go upstairs and he'll take care of you.

"So up she went. When she got upstairs, Tony took off his shirt and exposed his hairy chest. Maria ran downstairs to her mother and says, "Mama, Mama, Tony's got a big hairy chest."

"Don't worry, Maria," says the mother," all good men have hairy chests. Go upstairs. He'll take good care of you.

"So, up she went again. When she got up in the bedroom, Tony took off his pants exposing his hairy legs. Again, Maria ran downstairs to her mother. "Mama, Mama, Tony took off his pants and he's got hairy legs!"

"Don't worry. All good men have hairy legs. Tony's a good man. Go upstairs and he'll take good care of you.

"So up she went again. When she got up there, Tony took off his socks and on his left foot he was missing three toes. When Maria saw this, she ran downstairs. "Mama, Mama, Tony's got a foot and a half!"

"Stay here and stir the pasta," says the mother."This is a job for Mama."




- take care and God bless, everyone.

- jW's.










No comments: