Wednesday, August 30, 2006

"Sadness is Me"

Greetings.

Tonight is a sad one for me. Everyone's out - off to celebrate our beloved country's annual independence day.

While everyone's out, i'm left at home, caged. Nothing new especially with a mom whose role besides being a mom is also the prison warden as a secondary role. I seriously don't know whats her problem.

So here i am, with the fireworks started off, alone, sad, with nothing to do, but to play with balls.

Really. Balls.




Dad's new toy.


Dad's new toy.


My dad syok sendiri got himself a mini pool table. Its small, like the ones by bowling alley at 1U. Oh well, i'm not complaining.



Dad's new toy.


Last, but not least;


My old toy.



Its sad. Here i am, sitting in front of my PC while everyone's out celebrating Merdeka's eve. Its damn sickening to know that i was caged at home by my mom just because she think Merdeka's eve is something small and s' not worth going for.

Haihs. Thats her own preference, not mine.

Its really damn sad. To know that my friends are out enjoying the fireworks, the company, the atmosphere, the environment, while i'm just..at home, playing with balls and sitting front of my pc.

Damn thats sad.

Bee's out at the curve with her friends, and i'm not there to be with her :(






- take care and God bless, everyone.

- jW's.

No comments: