Sunday, March 05, 2006

"For the Day"

"For the Day"

Ok, this' it. I think there are just too many people who sometimes post entries with their brains without putting in proper thinking.

Take first example; Xiaxue the famous Singaporean blogger. A classic where i think sometimes she writes entry with her brains at anywhere else but above her shoulder.

She can even brag on how beautiful/pretty/gorgeous she is? Sickening...

*edited - removed.

Anyways..let's get of that..might have misinterpretted it.


The other big thing is, seriously, i've read so many blogs where people keep repeating posts which expresses as those kind where I'm better than you sort of thing. Get off with it already. So what if you're better than me. Good for you :)

So what if you're more knowledgable than me? Good for you :)

So what if you're more popular and outgoing than me? Good for you :)

So what if you're famous among the media? Good for you :)

I'm a very practical person. I don't like to hide stuff.

And all those 3 stuff really annoy me.





-blessings,


-tsencai.

No comments: