Sunday, March 12, 2006

" ( | V | ) "

" ( I V I ) "



Greetings reader(s),


I'm finally back from my 3 days-2 nights stay at my cousin's place back at Kedah.

Reason: My late grandma's departure anniversary.

Anyways, i'm not gonna write bout that. Don't think anyone wants to hear anything bout sad-sad stuff, aight? :)


Cars, anyone? :)




Yep. It's finally here. The new Honda Civic 2006 sedan. There was a Honda showroom nearby my cousin's place, so what-the-heck, let's make the best out of our stay in Kedah :)


So we paid a little visit to the showroom...






The interior is just awesome man. I think alot of people are gonna get this car just because of the interior. It's really modern and cool on the inside :) Gotta love the digital meters.




Well that's that. Expect to see many of these around the streets on the next month. Newspaper's mentioned bout 2000 of these models being fully booked...and Malacca's factory can only produce up to 1000 of these per month..that means if you book now, you'll be on a 2-month waiting list :)

What're you waiting for? Go to your nearest Honda showroom!




-blessings.



-tsencai.

No comments: