Wednesday, March 08, 2006

"I'm so stewpid"

"I'm so stewpid"



Greetings reader(s),

I'm so damn stupid. I can't believe it. I thought i'd be able to have a good, fresh start for uni.

I took my Mircoeconomics Principle online test at the Sunway Blackboard site just recently, and my results are just utterly degrading.

There are 12 questions in total, which i have to answer all of them in under 10 minutes or so. I only got 9 out of 12 right. While everybody got a score of 12 out of 12 or just a single mistake, i got 3 mistakes!

This is only test 1! And i did so badly. Is it me, or am i really academicallly challenged. This is so degrading. Even as i try to do my best, i still fall behind.

When it rain, it pours. Feeling down, and somewhat abit stupid, i got a sms from Adrian, my coursemate:

"Hey..U guys are from workshop 2 for bl issit? Got ws now le..."

CRAP! I thought the workshop only starts on week 3! (Now is week 2). Oh my God, i just missed my workshop and the lecturer's been taking attendance lately.

Now, i missed a class...and i screwed up a small online test. Oh, and yes, the online test is included in our assessment as well (i think).



Why me? Why am i always lacking behind?





-blessings,




-tsencai.

No comments: