Tuesday, March 07, 2006

"My Top"

"My Top"


Greetings reader(s),

Today i got the worst hair cut in my entire life; well, ok..not entire life la..maybe for this yeaR! That i'm very sure of! My hair has been cut very unprofessionally.


Why?


Because of obvious reasons; my sideburns are of different length and thickness! To make matters worse, the lousy hair-cut makes my hair looks like some coconut shell! Shit la. Today ain't my day. I think i have to buy a cap o_O

Anyway..just so you reader(s) suffer the same but avoidable horror that i have faced, this so-called hair saloon is called "Ann Ann Hair Salun" and is located just opposite Asia Kafe, same row as Baker's Cottage. It's much further down the block.


Thanks to that place, i've got now a fugly hairstyle to don with. So much for walking with confidence.
And no, i will not be posting a photo of myself.





-blessings,



-tsencai.

No comments: