Friday, March 17, 2006

"VU Site"

"VU Site"


Greetings reader(s),

I've been given the honour to uphold the responsibility of making sure i bring up the VU site online. Haihs..as usual, i ran into a few problems.

I feel the tension piling up. The pressure flowing in. I have assignments flowing in fast. I just got my business statistics assignment today, and believe me, it ain't gonna be a very fun thing o_O

Getting site up, management assignment due next week on Friday, business stats assignment briefing, microeconomics assignment on week 6...and soon to find out about business law's assignment.

Aye..i'm feeling stressed at the moment. University life definitely isn't sugar..but its spice. And definitely everything not nice (haha i got this from Patrick's blog i think).

Well, i'm waiting for Vic to come online to send me the site materials so i can attempt to patch things up. Oh, and my VU orientation bash at Sunway Lagoon is tomorrow :)

Wish me luck.





-blessings,




-tsencai.


No comments: