Thursday, April 27, 2006

"Collosal Stupidity is Me"

"Collosal Stupidity is Me"


Today, i is can congratulate me self for making most stupid flaw. Something to do with my management assignment.

Alright, this is how it is; at the end of the assignment, i have to have an appendix section - this is where i photostat all pages of the journals that i have referred to for my assignment topic. This is to be shown as proof that i have referred from these journals.

For the first each page of the photostated journal, i have to print out the word "Appendix I/II/III.. etc" on the top right hand corner over it. This means i have to slot the paper into my printer, and print the word over it.


And so..it was time to do those tasks. My printer was capable of printing and photostating :) ahah.. Canon products.


This is what was done in order-

  1. Slotted in the first page of journal article into the photostating cache.
  2. Didn't photostat yet, wanted to print out word "Appendix" on another photostated journal page.
  3. So, slotted in first page of other journal article into printing cache.
  4. I forgot about Step 1, so i pressed the green button to begin photostating.
  5. GG.

This is what happens if i tend to be so absent minded -









In case you still don't know whats that, i photostated a journal over another photostated journal!


Damn.


Collosal stupidity is me.







- take care everyone, and God bless.


- tsencai.

No comments: