Tuesday, April 04, 2006

"Wumped"

"Wumped"


It's been quite a while since my last entry. I haven't the time to do so nowadays. University life isn't as hard as we thought it would be..it's much, much harder. Assignments keep coming in non-stop! By the next 3 weeks, i gotta come up with 4 assignments!

That's like..um..an assignment in less than a week? 5 days an assignment must be completed? Crap-o.

Oh and btw, i had my MIP assignment test today. Hope i did good. So that's MIP and BS tests completed...still the pressure is weighing on me.

But heck, next week's my semester break :) I have a week off. Only applies for Victoria uni. students however. Monash ppl only have their break after the week i'm having my break :(

Bah. Nothing interesting's been up lately. That's why the lack of update -and I don't bring a camera around w/ me, so don't expect pictures everyday unlike some bloggers. If you wanna see photos, you can find lots of em' at friendster.com. Not here.




That's it for now. Nothing much to say anyways..



Although...today i felt like such a wimp.









- take care and God bless, people.




- tsencai.

No comments: