Wednesday, April 26, 2006

"Reach"

"Reach"


Finally. The burden of bus. law assignment is finally gone. That leaves management that's due at the end of the week. Assignments doesn't stop there though...

I haven't been getting enough sleep nowadays. My eyelids seem to be heavier at the last few periods of lecture. Don't really know why. If only lectures would be more interesting..hmm..


Speaking of lectures ..





That would be rather interesting..hehe. The only ppl i can expect doing that might be Joe or Kwee. HAHA! eh..new ideas for ur lectures man. That'd really take guts to do that. haha..and also a sporting lecturer or else = gg.


Anyway update on Monday;

Freaking sui day. Monday was the due date for my business law assignment. All work must be handed up before 2.00pm or else gg. But since i completed my work (that is at least what i thought), i had nothing to worry about. I was totally stress-free. As i was going to class, i saw a coursemate of mine; he was holding a diskette.

"Eh, whats the diskette for?"

"Oh..Mr.Zain (our BL lecturer) says you need a softcopy of your work and hand it in together".

So i thought, nvm-lar. I got my thumbdrive with me, and i can buy a diskette from the college's bookstore. Then i can just make the copy in the com. lab.




I didn't bring my thumbdrive. GG.


Shit man - i gg liaw if i don't do something. I had to go all the way back home to fetch a softcopy of my work, and get the diskette. It was naer 11am that time - my next class starts at 11.30am. Excellent. Perfect timing.

So i went home...came back... I was forced to park at the parking lot that is usually reserved for the Sunway Medical Centre - you see it when u drive along the main road to Sunway College.


The ticket-vending machine as you enter the parking lot wasn't working. There was this guy fixing it, and the barrier was open. Since the machine wasn't working, and can't issue tickets, the fella just ask me to go in - without the ticket.

"Eh, then bagaimana keluar nanti?"

"Lu tengok pondok kecil tu?" - points at the small pondok in the lot.

"lu datang cari saya.saya ada ke situ"

"but..kelas saya end evening saja...lama"

"tak apa..saya masih di sini"

Ok-lorr.. so i just went in w/o the ticket and made the long walk back to college.

I made it into lecture 10minutes late - lucky lecturer was in a good mood, i think.. hmm..

Anyhow, all went well. I manage hand up my law assignment, and it was time to choww..


I got back to the parking lot i mentioned just now. Went there..see the pondok..go there...and ...


nobody.


ARGH! now how am i suppose to get out? I even tried walking back to the entry point of the parking lot just to get the ticket (it needs a car to be present in front of the machine then only it will issue a ticket). NOothing. Didn't work. Damn..i'm gona be stuck here...so sui.

But anyhow, i made it out - only at 7pm - class ended at 5.30pm. Don't think i'll need to elaborate there. hehs...


Overall - not a good day for me.




- what's up with plans - His plans?

Everything, seems to be going wrong..for me. Things, just don't seem to be working out as i hope it would be. Depression really sucks. People tell me that i'm sad cause i choose to be sad. I choose to be happy - but what's there to be happy about? i can't.



- take care everyone.

- God bless.

No comments: