Thursday, April 06, 2006

"Kay Tea Edge Are Ee Ee"

"Kay Tea Edge Are Ee Ee"


Greetings everyone.

My semester break is soon to come. Only one more class left. Yup. One more. I just have to attend an hour more of tutorial class and my break begins. It's only a week though.

And believe me, i won't be enjoying much during these holidays.

Anyway, i read Joe's blog lately. It felt so refreshing to see such a post reminding me the time we had last year.

Taylors.

It's only been a year. But it felt as if i've been there for nearly a lifetime. (ok-lah..maybe not a lifetime. Jz felt as if it was a very, very long time.)

The way Joe described me when he first saw me was rather...frank.

ei? was i rather that unfriendly looking? -.-;

Anyhow, that was my first impression in college. Believe me, i'm a changed person at the end of the year. And i'm glad.

I remember the days that we gathered in the library to study before the exams. That didn't work. We all ended up in SilverSurf. Hehs.

I still remember the days during the exam season when i head to the library to study, where John would hitch a ride from me to college, since he lives nearby and he's just too lazy to take the long walk to Taylor's. haha..

I remember the classes at the IT lab. Everybody will be at everywhere (teagames.com, fantasy football...etc) else except what Ms.Sue is wants us to do. hehe..

I remember our AsiaKafe/Silversurf/Warnet/Inferno/pork mee (Joe reminded me)/french toast/$3 shop/Darusallam sessions.

Especially our outings and gatherings. I'd wish for the barbeque party gathering at ChorYeow's place again.

I would like to take this time to thank God for all the many blessings he has bestowed on me, every moment of those days. I'm ever so grateful to have ever made friends with the group of people that we were once strangers, now walked out as friends; as Joe said.


Everyone in K3 has blessed my heart. I'll always remember K3 in my prayers. God bless you all :)







Joe..


Patrick, Kok Pin...

Kwee..
John...
Aaron, Kirsty - the unofficial K3-ian. ahah..*quoted by Joe.


and many more to be included... Ah Fai, and Ying ZHen...



A bond of friendship that will be etched for life. Take care and God bless, everyone.

















SmilE!! Gotta smile mORE!

No comments: