Wednesday, June 07, 2006

"Actualised..."

"Actualised..."


I got aggravated by a certain post somewhere found in one of my links - good luck finding it.

Not to say its bad, it's a very well-done post - very nice one and well written. The writer must've thought alot before writing it down in words. The bad thing is, the post is somewhat - true.

I think i'm a nice guy(?) What does a nice guy mean? What do you portray, when the word "nice guy" comes to you?

Wait..i shouldn't be asking this, what is NOT a nice guy?


  • A smoker?
  • Racer?
  • Frequent clubber?
  • Treats his home like a hotel?

Anymore i missed out? Sure i have..but the list just goes on...


Good guys finish last?

In a way - this is very true; which i find it somewhat frustrating and annoying. I'm not saying its a bad thing - i think its good, the writer brings up actualisation. Reality check baby!

Suffice to say - truth hurts.


Oh btw, somehow i can't upload photos onto blogspot.com anymore. So until it works, the part II for the motorshow will be up.


Oh yea, one more thing - i hate small people talking big. I got flamed just by stating a fact that the most expensive thing in the KL Motorshow '06 costs a whopping RM7.5 million. Even worse, we've actually seen each other before - and he dares to even call me names. I don't know him well either, but i don't know what triggered him the impulse just to bang me like so.




- take care and God bless.

- tsencai.

No comments: