Wednesday, June 14, 2006

"Keeping the Momentum"

"Keeping the Momentum"


Hurrah! 1 paper down and 3 more to go! Today marks the start and the end of my first paper, while for most others, its the end for their finals!

While my Monash buddies happily set out for movies/lunch at malls i still have to bury my face in my books. Bahhh..sadness larrr...

hahz..but anyway my exam papers are all well-paced out, that means i have more enough time to study for each subject so its not-so-stress lah. unlike monash their papers are back-to-back which spells G-G if i were in their shoes.

Anyway..its 3am, and this Thursday is my management paper. I have one more day before my next killer paper.

Wish me luck and pray for me again pls because prayer changes things! :)




- take care and God bless, everyone.

-tsencai.

No comments: