Friday, June 02, 2006

"Unproductivity Again"

"Unproductivity Again"


Once again, the stench of war is upon us again! War is uprising!

Clashes will meet. Losses will pile. The strongest survives! The unprepared falls.


And i haven't been preparing for the upcoming battle. This afternoon my statistics lecture was going through past year questions and i was so dead tired, i could hardly focus on whatever was coming out of my lecturer's mouth. In the end, i concluded that sitting in the auditorium was a complete waste of time as i was better off going home to take a short nap and continue studying in the evening.

I'm talking bout efficient use of time here! There wasn't any if i continued staying in the lecture hall. I was totally half-dead. My eye-lids were heavy and my neck seemed to can't support the weight of my head o_O


Then in the evening, i had problems interpreting some law cases; the cases explained in my text book are so long-winded and confusing. I wasted alot of time skimming through my law lecture notes - bad usage of time.


As it was 11.00am, t'was at least i think time to chill for awhile. Staring at the books too long quite jelak. As i turned on the magic tube - The Punisher was on. I had a sudden impulse to keep my eyes glued onto the set till um...12.45am? near to 1.00am maybe? Crap..

I never should've turned on the set. Bad Bad.

The devil's temptation is getting me. The devil wants me to fall.


And now, here i am - typing this nonsensicial entry about how i tried to study but failed miserably to do so. Therefore i can say that i am unprepared at the moment.



Notes: I got rather pissed off on the way of some of my friends think. It happened a few days ago, but yet i'm still pissed.



- take care and God bless.

- tsencai.

No comments: