Saturday, October 08, 2005

Brothers...

Aights..i just wasted a few hours of my life. I though i'd get a short nap at 9.00pm, but what i got was more than 5 hours of sleep, which leads me to typing this at 2.30am now. zZzZzZz. I just hope i don't screw up my biological clock. Anyywayyss... :)



Today i went 1u w/ my college mates. Watched Four Brothers. we walked into the cinema 10 minutes late as usual...due to bad and undecisive planninG -.-; As for the show...a typical gangster show. bah... i kill you you kill me you kill my mama i kill your men etc etc... the story revolves around four of these guys trying to avenge their momma's death by finding her killer O_o In the process they get bombarded by goons after goons but o well as heroes of the movie they manage to fend themselves off zZzZzZz. Typical.

Overall i give it a 6/10.

After that we chilled at the Waffle Shop......then we went home o_O.

5th October 2005

O btw...

Do you know that an average person eats 8 spiders in their lifetime? No. Really. I'm serious. I didn't really believe that until recently. I found one of those lil creepy crawlie after waking up from a nap and literally saw it next to my head on my pilloW! whoa scary man..so immediately i rushed for some plastic bottle in which i used it to encased the arachnid. Actually, that plastic casing/bottle is used to put in kaya (kaya is a jam made from coconuts and eggs popular in Malaysia and Singapore) I go use it put spider inside pulak. HAHAHAH :)

Anyways, as in need for a basis of belief, below is the pic of the spider i caught. Sorry for the blurred pic. The creature is rather small...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh.. wtf u mean by "Do you know that an average person eats 8 spiders in their lifetime?" ?? explain!
dont tell me an average bastard just walks up to a spider, smashes it with a newspaper, and swallows it right after?!?! thatz fkkin dirty >.>
we should all group together and have a spider feast together one day yeh?
take carez~

Liew Tsen Cai, Joshua said...

no.....i spider crawls into ur mouth, and u accidentally eat it

Anonymous said...

nice... so while ure sleeping u dream about giving a deep throat to a gorilla and swallow whatz actually a SPIDER?! .. i get it! ;-)
what if the spider's hugE? meh..joshua could take it all in.. he's an expert in deepthroating.. right?? wahahaha :P kidding kidding...
clean ur room every once in a while, goddamnit, and u wont have to eat anymore spiders.

Liew Tsen Cai, Joshua said...

zZzZzZ