Monday, October 10, 2005

Why

This seems to be a big one.

Why do we fall in love with someone just to have our heart ripped from our chest?
Why do we have to experience so much pain, when we think we find Mr./Mrs. Right and in the end realize that we do not feel the same?
Why do allow people to break our hearts not just once, but twice or thrice, or maybe even four or more times?

Well the one thing I've learnt is that:

We cannot choose who we fall in love with.
And when you do, or even if you do, you really need to take the time to think and see if it is really love or if it is just lust.
I believe that when you are in love it is hard to think clearly. Thats when maybe lust may overcome love.

Is it worth it?


Sometimes, when all else fails, I begin to think...

Why?

Why is life so confusing?
Why can't anything work out?
Why am I here?
Why am I alive?
Why is everything I do a failure?
Why is everything a disappointment?
Why do I always seem to be alone?
Why can't I do anything right?
Why can't I be a good friend?
Why not give up on dreams?
Why are the only dreams that come true nightmares?
Why do dreams make you feel good and have hope?
Why, in reality, is there no hope?
Why is there no love?
Why is there no purpose?
Why is there no dream come true?
Why is there only pain?
Why is there only failure?
Why is there only regret?
Why is life pure SADDNESS?
WHY?

WHY THE FUCK WHY???






Do you know why?


























































Because...

I think that there are times in everyone's life when people feel that they have had enough.
Sometimes I feel like I’m going to explode.
Why is this?
Why does Love Hurt?
Why does Life Suck?
Why is there: Heartache?
Depression?
Feelings of Regret?
Sorrow?
Why is life unfair?
Why does life stink?
Is there really a better life out there?
Is there hope?
Is there a such thing as true love?
Does love always have to end?


No.

I refuse to give up. I refuse to be in denial. Like a stamp of a hot searing hot branding iron, my life was permanently marked by certain phrases and words of wisdom.

Life can be better. Life can be wonderful. I hope to be probably the happiest I have ever been in my life
.




























My life, is purpose driven.

2 comments:

kirsty said...

life is ordained by god... happiness is a choice... one of the many choices in life... i believe thats its the choices we make that make us.. well.. us.. with every choice comes the good and the bad... there's no avoiding it... with love comes heartache.. with pain comes a lesson learnt... with popularity comes the end of privacy... day and night... earth and sky.. what can we do?? we're all human... and regardless how many people tell u otherwise.. we're all the same inside.. thats what i feel anyway... maybe one day i'll look back at this n feel differently... but for now... yea.. this is what i believe.. =D

Liew Tsen Cai, Joshua said...

hahz, kirsty. quite unexpected to see u post something here. ahah.. nvm me..anyway good luck for ur exam. i know u having study leave now ahaha =)