Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Spontaneous

What happened today i thought it would never happen in my life.

Slightly before 11.00pm...

I was in my chilling, listening to music. Then i heard this super loud "BANG". It was very, very loud. I thought it came from the neighbours house (they always seem to drop alot of heavy objects around their house o_O) so i didn't give a damn.hehz. typical me.

The following described the events;

Few seconds later of the "bang",

MOM & SIS: JOOSHUUUUUUA!!!! JOSHUA!!!!! COME DOWNNSTAIRS!!!
Me: yea yea coming (casual tone summore =.=;)

When i came downstairs what happeened i thought i would never come across it in my life...














The air-conditioner was on fire. Jialat...

The loud bang apparently was due that the air-conditioner blew up. Somehow i guessed it short circuited and was set on fire.

Me and my bro took 6+ 1.5litre water bottles trying to put out the fire. That didn't work. The fire apparently became larger. We even took pails of water splashing them all over the air-con but we just ended up wetting the living room -.-'

Hailat.

The sight of seeing the fire consuming the air-conditioner becoming larger is just...*we're fcuked*. Lucky my maid went for the garden hose and brought it into the house.

Thank God the hose was long enough to stretch into the house and into the living hall. Or else the house is done for.

The fire is gg-ed. The house is a mess. I'm not breathing as well as i used to. My stomache now hurts.

Now i can't sleep soundly without thinking that...











What if my air-conditioner blew up when i was asleep?

I'll post up pics of the after-effect when i get the chance. Cheers.

3 comments:

S h e r v e said...

wah...

S h e r v e said...

wah...

S h e r v e said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.