Wednesday, October 26, 2005

"Khuntai, marks the End"

Dearest fellow reader(s),

Today marks the end of K3 2005. It's been a year already, the end of the SAM programme, and time for us to say goodbye. It's never been happy moments to say goodbye, that i truly must say.


Today we had dinner as one final class meal at Khuntai just behind Asia Kafe.

We had our hearty meals,
We talked,
We laughed,
Patrick played "the song",
We laughed more,
We took photos; ALOT of photos..at least 1000 of them! I took 104 photos alone -.-;
and there came the time to leave, to end the event of the day....

we shook hands,
exchange hugs,
and there came a shed of tear.

One led to another.
Eyes wear teary and swollen.
I managed to hold it in throughout the night.
Finally got into my Kelisa.
Left for home,
Emotions finally gave in.

................

Everything just became so emo-ed. I can't believe this is happening. One year has just passed so fast, too fast! I can still remember the first day in college....

- First person I met was Joe.
- First thing he told me he was a drummer -.-;
- I thought Zheng Fai was a Malay.
- I thought Aaron was an Eurasian (!)
- Kwee looked really blur.
- Patrick and Choong Khin weren't in our class yet.
- Hein Hoong kicked our asses in DotA.
- Chong Hong had a crush on Elaine (!)
- Ser Yoong was still with us
- Kriya wasn't with uS!

Reality has not yet sunk in me! I refuse to believe the fact that on 22nd November 2005, after 2.40pm, we might not be able to see some of our friends again.

But it's about time i actualised.
We each have our own journey to embark on.
We have to leave somewhere.

Something to read and ponder on.
Enjoy :)
Path Of Friendship

My friend took me by the hand,
and said come walk with me.
We'll travel down this winding path that only we can see.
None knows where it will lead,
We're in God's loving care,
He blesses with a friendship of eternal love to share.

We pause to rest a while upon a cosy bench,
With so much to catch up on that words can never quench.
Our talk dances in the air like gossamer sweet kiss,
Velvet in such richness moments of shared bliss.
Golden tea in clear glass mugs steam sweet aroma in the air,
Teddy fluff, all sorts of stuffcrafty bits to share.
My good friend is like a bookwith tender preparation many chapters there to look,
but without the final separation.

For the tune of friendship plays a never ending song
Sad notes and happy onesfor two to play along.
As my friend and I share a secret an opinion, grief or laugh,
A silence never matters while we enjoy the path.
There's much we need to do,
So we always have to part,
Separated by time and place
But eternal love will keep us close in heart.
I thank God for you,
My Faithful Friend

I thank my God everytime I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy.
Philippians 1:3&4

No comments: