Sunday, October 09, 2005

Slacker...

8th October 2005 - Saturday

Bah. i just wasted an entire day slacking...hardly touched the books and finals is barely in a month's time. i can't go on like this. must...study...zZzZzZz O_o

Well, overall i didn't do anything useful today. Played DotA in afternoon w/ college mate Aaron and his DU fellas.

We won :) As usual :P

Parents went out for dinner so i took the initiative and seeked opportunities to get out of my house.



Plan failed.

I ended up having dinner by myself at the DJ Kafe. The MG ended up watching "Flight Plan" at most prob 1u. Didn't join them. Watched it already w/ classmates. Not a bad show though. Maybe should've just went just to take advantage on the absence of my parents. haha..well too bad, since i don't get out of the house much. I'm always caged up with such a tyrannic mother living under the same roof.

I don't get it.

I just don't get it. WHY AM I ALWAYS CAGED UP?
Is it because she thinks i'll end up like "one-of-those-guys-who-uses-his-house-like-a-hotel"?
Is it because she thinks i take drugs?
OR Is it because she compares me with my elder sis who most of the time sits at home and watches tv/read newspaper/uses com the entire daY?

BOLOX.

In my opinion those are not very good excuses to keep me indoors. I mean, firstly...I LOVE MY HOME! ESPECIALLY MY BED!! HOW CAN SHE EVEN THINK OF SAYING THAT??

Secondly, i...DO...NOT...TAKE...DRUGS...i...DO...NOT...SMOKE...EITHER. She has already speculated me of doing so a couple of times already. Why? She says i look blur......(WTF?!?!?!?!?) She says i sleep/take naps too often (@#@##(@()#*&@#@&#()@#&@^()@*&) and the last time, a memorable one, she says my breathe stinks (she told me that in the evening and my last meal was in the morning....so yes...my breathe had to stiNK)

I...WILL...NEVER...DO...DRUGS...NEITHER...WILL...I...SMOKE...

and comparing me w/ my sis? dunno bout that since i don't have a clue wt my sis' lifestyle.

There was once where she said she's gonna loosen up on me a little bit right after the big exam.

BOLOX. again. She said that last year. SPM year. I don't feel or see any difference. I can't stay up so late. I still have a curfew to keep up with. Heck, even girls nowadays don't have curfews. They get to stay up late, while i need to get home by 12.00am??

fine. call me Mr.cinderella.

This is bull. I've even talked to my old man bout all this crap. He said he would talk to her. Guess that didn't do any good.

He gets the point. But she doesn't.


Anyways after the lonely dinner, i went home (as mother directed me so) and tried to read abit of econs.


Plan failed.

Well at least partially. I just couldn't focus. It's all screwed up man.

This has to stop.

I will not be in denial.

O btw...today is the 8th of October...

happy birthday, Siew Li =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.