Friday, October 21, 2005

"Confined"

Alright. Someone this evening made me so fcuking pissed. Guess who?

My mom.

Who else would ever try to. She just have to find even the most miserable escuse just so that to somehow piss the shit out of me. Sometimes i feel like burying my fist into her face.

Children obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. Honor your father and mother" (Eph 6:1,2)

Forgive me, for i am a realist by nature. My mom is just flesh and bones, just like everyone else.

The Story:

All i did, was asked whether i could go to a friend's church tomorrow (Saturday evening). The respsonse; she went nuts.

She kept on scolding me and kept saying,
"WHY SUDDENLY WANA GO CHURCH HAR? YOUR COUSIN'S CHURCH NVR GO, AND YOU WANA GO UR FREN'S CHURCH AR?"

and i told her, "Yes."

I thought attending a Church service its just something somebody would want to do for him/her -self. I mean, it doesn't matter what church you go to, as long as you're going into the house of God, that's all that matters.

Firstly, my mom's not a Christian. Now my mom's into some competitive behaviour or something with my cousin's church and my friend's church. She said,

"IT'S NOT RIGHT. YOU HAVE TO GO TO UR COUSINS CHURCH NOT UR FRIENDS CHURCH."

Ok, now she's really getting really bitchy and childish.

I read this article about parent-teen relationships, and i came across this:

But rather than attacking your parents, maybe you should be asking some honest questions. Why do they ask what they ask?

Ok, fine. So i asked, calmly.

"Why?"

"BECAUSE ITS JUST NOT RIGHT. YOUR FATHER WON'T LIKE IT. SUDDENLY YOU'RE JUST GOING TO FRIENDS CHURCH. Y'KNOW WAT? I THINK YOUR FRIEND IS TRYING TO CONVERT YOU"

Convert me.

Into what?!?!?!? I'm already a Christian by nature and besides i've already accepted Christ, at my friends church. Mother.

At that point, she sent my boiling point to a higher peak. She can really piss me off and thats where my fist feels like crossing paths with my mom's face.

Children obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. Honor your father and mother" (Eph 6:1,2)

Forgive me. Again.

I don't get the rationaliy bit bout the the competitive thingy on going to people's church or my cousin's church.

I don't see about the "right or wrong" bit. It's just a church. It doesn't matter whose church it is. It doesn't matter which church you're converted at. It's all bullshit. I don't think my mom knows what she's talking about. It's like speaking wt her mouth at her ass.

Children obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. Honor your father and mother" (Eph 6:1,2)

Forgive me.........again.

She thinks of it as some propaganda thing. Y'know like my friend's church are like trying to "recruit" more Christians...and my cousin's church is doing the same thing, and she wants me to be "recruited" at my cousin's church, not my friend's.

It's not that i do not want to go to my cousin's church. I just feel....more comfortable w/ my friends. I feel more of "who i am" when i'm with my friends. It's just me.

The bottom line is: It's my choice. It's my right. It's all about the thoughts that counts. Not some propaganda conversion shit. It's as long i'm entering the house of God, that counts.



Lord, I give you my whole life, every dark corner of it. Thank you for sending your son to die for my sins, in my place. The word says that 'By His stripes (that means the marks of the whip) we are healed. I believe this healing to be true for me as well. I exchange my fear and pain and thoughts of death for trust, trust in you. For it is written that all things work for the good of those who love the Lord, who are called according to his purpose. Therefore, there is nothing that the enemy or the world can do to me that You cannot turn into good. From now on, when life starts to hurt, I will trust you, by an act of my will, and I will remember that You will use even the painful circumstances for good. -- in your son Jesus' blessed name.


Amen. :)

No comments: