Monday, November 21, 2005

"Accounts and the end of It"

"Accounts, the Final Count and the end of It"

Tomorrow, at exactly 1140 hours, the 22nd of November 2005, will be start of SSABSA's accounting paper and the end of It, SAM. The one year course will finally come to an end, at least for us accounting students; the rest are already done. o_O

Accounting Studies ain't my best and strongest subject either. It's my WEAKEST! i really suck at it. I can't do accountS! i'm not made for it!

Trial Balance. Balance Sheet. Monetary. Duality. Legal Entity. Statement of Financial Performance. Statement of Financial Position. Statement of Cash Flows. Profit and Loss Statement. General Journal. Bank Reconciliation. Depreciation. Perpetual Inventroy. FIFO. WTF@#*(&@#&@*(@&#(*@# THEY ALL SOUND THE SAME TO ME!!!

Walamak I CONFIRM GG EDI LIAW FOR THIS FRICKEN EXAM. Account's ain't a subject made for me. It has been proven so well over the year. Yea. Accounts GG liaw. Speaking of this "GG" ...

Most you readers might be thinking; "what is this GG?? Why is it used so often especially in games during chat or msging?"


Well, for a few laughs;

Obtained for GG site. Enjoy :)

"some may wonder wtf is gg can see all use gg here gg there wtf is that...gg got lotta meaning but here it is an acronym for "good game"for gg and also mg, we use gg for allota things eg:i swim, i see big wave coming, i look at it and say "shit gg loh"Sam sees his friend bring girlfriend to his ex's party so he says "that fucker gg edi lah"i walk alone in dark road if i lucky i see ghost but if i not lucky i is confirm GG.i noob driver i skid i everything goes blur but i see i heading for tree and since i no time say "so fucking gg loh 200kmph hit tree shit also fly out lah" i terpaksa shout and i go "GG!!!!!!!!!!!!"


:) since this widely used acronym is already understood by the time you're reading this sentence, i shall now try to imply the idea of GG into my current situation.


GG Accounts. Accounts GG. Which one?

Ok, there are two different meanings depending on where the GG is placed in the sentence. Mostly it is placed before or after a noun or a name.

GG Accounts: GG accountS! this is where i find the accounting exam so dead simple and easy i can do the exam with my eyes closed. Haha, this statement can only be used by the Accounting Gods of K3: Ghee and Jerry.
So basically, the accounts is GG-ed by the user of the statement.

Accounts GG: Accounts GG LIAWW! OMGWTF BBQ@(#&@*#&(#@## SHIT THIS IS WHERE I COME IN. I KNOW NUTS ABOUT THE EXAM AND I DUNNO WHAT I'M READING DURING THE EXAM SESSION SO I JUST SIMPLY CINCAI BOCAI WRITE/SCRIBBLE/CONTENG STUUFF ONTO THE WHITE THIN RECTANGULAR BASE YOU CALL A PAPER AND I JUST AIYA SCREW THIS I WANNA END ACCOUNTING PAPER SO I CAN JUST CHOU SINCE IM ALREADY GG-ED LIAW. Reversely, the accounts paper GG-ED the user of the statement instead of the other way round. GG INDEED.


so i hope you fully get the idea and concept of "GG". Let's make this versatile and useful initials in our everyday lives and spread the word of GG. So today, go to someone and say, "GG!!"

:)

Hahz, i can't barely wait. the anxiety is all over me. I can't wait for the paper to end. 1440 hours. I'm looking forward to that. At the same time, i think it's kinda sad.

Coz after the accounting paper,

i'll never get to sit in a classroom wt my fellow K3 classmates ever again.
No more sitting in D20.
No more studying together wt my K3 buddies.

haihz.. i think after the accounts paper i'll just take a walk over to D20 to have a final good look on that class.

Anyways, tmr will come very soon. 2.40pm will also come very soon. Not to mention Christmas eve :)

By the time we know it, we'll all be drunk w/ our long-awaited, well-deserved freedom.

and not to forget by the time we know it, we'll all be super-sien and bored with our long-term freedom. o_O




-tsencai.

Out.

No comments: