Monday, November 14, 2005

"Cry"

"Cry"

Greetings reader(s),

Tmr morning, Tuesday, 15th November 2005, at 0700 hours, coincides wt the start of SSABSA's econs paper.

i'm freaking nervous now..i've already halted my study efforts at this hour while i type this entry. Gonaa sleep soon.

Sigh, wish me luck. I'm nervous. Scared. Afraid. Intimidated by the fact that other ppl might still be studying now, while i'm blogging. Intimidated by the fact while i go to bed early ppl might still be studying.

Haihz..all the best to everyone out there taking this paper.

Wish me luck. I'll need all i can get.

Now, if you're still reading...

Pls refer to the sidebar, and look under 'Ease the Ears' section. The select "City Harvest - Cry" and click on 'Play' :)






Amen.

Are you ready to learn a new song this afternoon? (Hallelujah)

Lift your hands towards heaven.

Hallelujah, this is welcome to the presece of God here in this place.

Jesus, we honour you.
Oh we honour you, Lord.

We come to honour, you Lord.

Lost in you alone,
is where i want to be,
to hear your voice.

Softly in your ears,
you whisper words to me,
that i am yours.

Can't live a day,
without your presence,
closer to you i wanna be,

My soul cries out,
for more of you my Lord.
My portion and all.

I close my eyes and feel you near

There's nobody else,
that can take your place in my heart.
sing from the beginning, Lost in you alone...




haihz... :)




-tsencai.


Out.

No comments: