Wednesday, November 16, 2005

"A Nobody's Effort"

"A Nobody's Effort"

Today proves to be the end of IT paper. Damn that thing was friggin tough.

Algorithms. Post-tests. Pre-tests. Development Cycle. Analysis. Development. Design. Networking. Peer-to-peer. Client-server. Database. Management. SDLC. DBMS. HTTP. HTML. FTP. IP. WTF.

Well, the thing is over. Over it is, i will no more think about it :)


Anyways, something ran across my mind;

06something hours,

Me: Damn la, scared for IT paper. Nervous. I think Huan Miao gonna laugh the minute he lays his eyes on the paper. He so freaking smart...confirm A20 la..shit la..pressure pressure....summore he in same exam hall as me :S :S o_O

Kwee: Hahz...it's not that la. It's not whether somebody is smart la. Huan Miao studies alot, works alot..he puts in alot of work. It's all about the effort... (At the same time everybody at the table and stares at him) -.-;

Me: yealor..


Later @ around 1600 hours:

Us group of friends were in 1u at that time, and was about to go home...anyways..as i was on the way home, i met Joe and his gf ShuWen. So...

Me: Hey, ShuWen ar..this Friday right..you and ur friends coming to 1u?

Shu Wen: You mean ************************ (sry..personal stuff :P ) If you really want ***** (personal stuff), i won't tell you. You find out yourself. (I recalled it something like that. The statement might be inaccurate, but it meant something like that..haha).

Me: hehehe...i see..will do :)



I'm beginning to feel that it's no wonder things never have a happy ending for me. I don't put enough effort. I'm more of a passive person. More of a defensive type. I do not really work on things i do.

Sometimes, things just don't go my way. Yea, i know..things are NOT meant to go the way as we planned it. However, it CAN be done. Things can be changed. Just that the effort must be present.

That's something i really lack.

I'm always broken.

Stuck.

Getting nowhere.

Alone.










-tsencai.

Out.

No comments: