Sunday, November 13, 2005

"Calamity starts Profanity"

"Calamity starts Profanity"


Yea, the title suggests it all. Something got me really frustrated.

FRIEKIN FRUSTRATED.





Annoyed.
Irritated.
Aggravated.
Vexed.
Harried.

It troubled me persistently without fail.
I was aroused to anger and impatience.

It played an important role in my or OUR everyday lives.
A simple device that involves a medium...


a channel.

a receiver.

My internet connection really SUCKS today.


It's so friggin' slow and laggy i can't even load a simple page. My downloads were like taking forever. and.........

I CAN'T EVEN PLAY A FULL GAME OF DOTA ONLINE.

ARGHH.....
it's so freaking laggy. i'm always halfway hanging through the game. Annoying and frustrating, i even forced myself to quit halfway. No point playing..always lag here lag theres command delays..hmph..

hahz..i played 3 games today..and all 3 i got disconnected...frick..

TMnet...Malaysian products...it figures...sighs..

Well i'm off to bed soon. hopefully the connection will be better tomorow (Oh wait.....today;s a Sunday....blek..o_O)



-tsencai.

Out.

No comments: