Thursday, November 10, 2005

"GG Maths"

Greetings reader(s),

Phew, maths paper GG-ed liaw. Was a GG indeed man...i never felt so confident on my Maths paper before. Haha..

"GG MATHS"






6.45am - I walked into exam venue - Gallery-C

7.00am-7.10am - I had this bad stomache i beitahan man. I told one of the invigilators to excuse me.. WAH..i asked one of em', the HE has to go ask the other invigilator..then they both discussing whether to excuse me anot!!

HARLOOW?!!?!? IM ON THE VERGE OF LAO SAI. I CAN LAO SAI ANYTIME MAN. EACH TIME I FART MY ASS HURTS MAN. C'MON LA!! THIS KIND OF THINGS NEED TO DISCUSS MEH?

The lady even asked me, "Yes, is there a problem?".

YES I HAVE A PROBLEM. IF U DO NOT LET ME USE THE BATHROOM, I WILL LITERALLY LAY WASTE ON THE EXAM HALL. I WILL NOT HESITATE TO RELEASE MY FLOOD GATES

Haijor...

Anyways, in the end they allowed me to use the bathroom. I shitted..so bad...my ass hurts....damn.

7.10am-7.15am - Got back from shitting, was 5 minutes late. But what the heck, it's like i can do EVERY question on the booklet.

Around 7.40am - Hell. My stomache gg-ed again. the pain is back, and i was in desperate need to use the bathroom again. Wah..lao sai...i bombed the toilet man. HAHAHA...i stayed in the toilet for at least another 10 minutes. The poor invigilator was forced to wait while i waste :)

10.15am - Whoo..relief! Maths paper is GG-ed! went makan then DotA wt classmates. After that went DotA again wt MG @ Netmaster. then i discovered the official MG site! WALAO...friggin' hilarious. Bunch of jokers.. hahaha...

Get to know MG whereabouts @ WtfMg

Oh, i just remembered something...i'm nominated to post some quiz..

John nominated me for some quiz (?). Oh well...since he insists...


"Here's the game. Introduce 10 quirks or idiosyncrasies of yours on your blog, following which you are free to pick five more people to do the same thing."

  1. I do not enjoy home-cooked meals. At least my maid's cooking.
  2. I do not support Proton/Perodua products.
  3. I think people who modify their Proton/Perodua products are morons.
  4. I think people who love speeding are morons. Especially people my age. They don't realise the danger of speeding. Just a friendly reminder that WE ARE NOT SKILLFULL DRIVERS. THE "P" STICKER ON UR CAR SAYS SO. DRIVE SAFELY. Morons.
  5. I'm literally jailed in my own house under the command of a tyrannic mother.
  6. The worst person to sit next to me when i drive is my MOTHER. Each time i drive she will nag non-stop and find the slightest flaw in my driving so that she can get at me. The same goes for my sister. I remember the first time my sis drove. I was in the back seat while my mom sat next to her. WAlaneh..my mom nag so much she make my sis nervous only. MOMMY JUST SHUT AND LET JIE JIE DRIVE OR ELSE SHE GONNA CRASH AND PLS DO NOT FORGET THE FACT THAT WE ARE SITTING IN A PERODUA TIN CAN AND THE SLIGHTEST COLLISION WILL END US UP IN BODY BAGS.
  7. I hate 5.84c loyalists. These breed of DotA players never change or adapt to anything. Never Change/ Adapt = NOOBS.
  8. I'm not good at social stuff.
  9. I call myself an Everybody's Nobody, because sometimes (or most of the time) i feel very left out among my group of friends.
  10. I've a strong passion for Christian music :)


"Pick five more people to do this"

  1. Kirsty
  2. Chee Hong (Patrick)
  3. Joe Hock
  4. Lynee
  5. Sher Vin

Haha..i just took the names from my links.

-tsencai.

Out.

No comments: